May 16, 2017


Hey babies💞 Today me and my boyfriend went out to a local town that's built like a vintage first settler town.
 It has an extremely pretty and delicate aesthetic, its almost like entering some sort of Mormon town with a modern flair also with a hint of Parisian style. Unfortunately the weather wasn't amazing❄ so we didn't end up staying too long (we want to enjoy walking through when the weather is super warm) even despite the cold weather we still got some Ice cream 😝.
 May I just say it tasted amazing, the store sign said its the best so I guess I have no shame in believing their perfect marketing.










Shop this high end look here
Shop affordable look here


Make sure to follow me on BLOGLOVIN
for more updates and daily posts! xx
Check out my: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook